Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Area..Pico Rivera


Beck Family!

 So im not sure how much time i am going to have, it might be a short one today. Basically my life is awesome right now. I am in the Whittier West zone, in the city of Pico Rivera. I would have to guess that the area i am in is 90% mexican or higher. It is super hispanic, i havent seen a white kid since i got here. I love that and i am super excited to be here. My companions are elder K and W. I am in a zone leader trio until next week when K goes home. For now it is awesome, and we are going to have a lot os success teaching this week. I am super happy. General conference was great, and i really love everything that is happening. I love you family, i will write more next week. take care.

 

Beck out,

Elder Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment