Saturday, February 2, 2013

Our first LETTER!

YEA!!! I went to get the mail today and there is was, OUR FIRST LETTER!  I was on my way out running errands, so I had to wait till I got home to read it with everyone!  That was an hour of torture!
So, I let Shawn open the letter and read it to us!  It was short and he said he would write more on his P-day which is on Wednesday.  He says he is good and everything is great.  He has been talked to nearly in all Spanish!  And that he is a District Leader too! Everything is very exciting and things happen very fast!.  Good food and it is endless! ( I think he likes that for sure!)  He is hoping for some gym time because he's in class 12 hours a day! 
OHHH can't wait to hear more!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! Wow! In leadership already. I hope that he is able to stay focused on the work, continue with the enthusiasm/energy, and keep a humble heart to learn the language to help share the Lord's work. We are so proud of him! Go Big D!

    ReplyDelete